Batch Two is expected to be ready for delivery in March 2019.
The price will be $300/cubic yard, plus shipping.
Futures are available! Purchasing today, and pay $200/cubic yard. Includes shipping within 100 miles of Santa Rosa, Vallejo or Hollister.
SymSoil cultivates regionally-specific soil microbes, trapped in the wild, and blends these microorganisms, minerals and proprietary materials into low value commodity compost, creating an engineered soil for specific crops and conditions. Batch Two is expected to exceed Batch One, which had these characteristics:
- Total Fungi 525.7 m/g (goal >300 m/g)
- Fungi to Bacteria Ratio 0.99 (goal 1.0)
- Fungi Hyphae size 2.85 mm (goal 2.5mm)
- Protozoa 91,595 m/g (goal >20,000 m/g)
- Nematodes 8.05/g (goal 10/g)